Winter Riding Tip: Positioning is Everything!
Obviously, snow, slush and ice are going to make it more difficult to ride. Luckily, MoGo bikes have fatter tires and a deeper tread for more traction on the road. Despite this added advantage, take these few precautions to stay safe in snowy conditions:
- Lower your seat slightly so you can put your feet down quickly if you need to.
- Avoid standing or rocking the bike back and forth while riding.
- Keep your weight back & front tire straight.
- Keep two fingers over the brakes at all times.
- Ride in a lower gear to make it easier to pedal.
- Don’t lean into turns. You never know where there might be black ice.