A Message from MoGo Regarding COVID-19
The health and safety of MoGo riders and the community we serve is our top priority. With recent developments around coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share the actions our team is taking to help protect you — and what you can do to help.
What MoGo is doing to keep you and our community safe
- We are closely following updates on COVID-19, including guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of Michigan, and the Detroit Health Department. We’ll continue to take actions necessary to help protect the community.
- We have added enhanced cleaning processes to our routine bike and station checks. Handlebars and seats will be thoroughly cleaned, as will docking points, kiosk screens, credit card slots, and receipt dispensers. Our team will also regularly clean our vans, and any bikes that are in our warehouse for maintenance will be thoroughly cleaned before returning to the field.
What you can do to keep yourself and the community safe
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, touched public surfaces, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you can’t wash your hands with soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth if you have to cough or sneeze, and wash or sanitize your hands as soon as you can.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website.
Thank you for being a part of the MoGo community — stay safe and healthy.